2 tablespoons Oil
1 Onion – chopped
1 cup Mushrooms – chopped
1 Knorrox Beef Flavour Stock Cube
1 tablespoon Rajah Medium Curry Powder
1.5kg Chicken pieces
4 tomatoes – grated
3 tablespoons Knorr Hearty Beef Soup
1 tablespoon Rajah Mild & Spicy Curry Powder
1 teaspoon Robertsons Peri-Peri
1 red, 1 yellow and 1 green pepper – diced
- Pour some oil into a pot and add onions, mushrooms, and Knorrox Beef Stock Cubes and fry until soft.
- Add Rajah Medium Curry Powder and wait until the spice cooks out.
- Add your chicken pieces continue frying till chicken is brown.
- Add grated tomatoes, then put the lid on and allow to simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Mix the Knorr Hearty Beef Soup with the water then add it to the pot, stir well and allow to simmer.
- When your chicken is almost cooked add the Rajah Mild & Spicy Curry Powder and Robertsons Peri-Peri along with your diced robot peppers and cook for another 15min.
You can have this stew with rice, pap or samp, whichever is your choice is still the best.